Audi Allroad needs a new home

Stains

Audi Allroad needs a new home

Postby Stains » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:07 am

Hi all

My beloved Audi Allroad needs to be moved on.

After 5 years of joy the automatic transmission has gone and having a baby on the ground now I don't have the time, budget or inclination to have it fixed so quickly leased a car through work to get us by as we were commuting 100 kms per day into work and back.

Don’t have any pics on me sorry but I looked up a similar car on car sales in terms of year and colour (definitely not price nor is mine a petrol)

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/detai ... 543/?Cr=10

Mine is a silver 2005 C5 Audi Allroad Turbo Diesel 2.5 L with around 175,000 on the clock. Next service was due at 175,000.

Have had it since 40,000kms and had had it religiously serviced and maintained under after market warranty conditions firstly at local Audi dealership and then more recently at the brilliant Anthony Costello Automotive in Canberra.

De-registered it (NSW) a few months back with one rear panel slightly indented (easy fixed). That is the only body related issue other than the transmission and general country wear and tear.

Engine was/is great, tyres good (front set all but new), air bag suspension and air pump all great and leather interior is doing ok too. Has all relevant log books stamped and I have service receipts from my time with it if anyone is interested in those.

Red Book specs - http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/research ... ITM-207742

Had some local wreckers, scrap metal guys offer me $100 and another bloke offered $700 so thought I would try this forum before I throw it on Ebay with a starting bid of $500 and someone can grab a bargain and get the transmission fixed and will be a great family/touring car or if they have the time simply strip it for parts and on sell!

Its sadly sitting in my tractor shed collecting dust now. Have started it up and had drip charger on every few weeks. I am in process of moving house and it needs to go before early August.

Happy for advice on who may be keen to buy, or for someone just to make an offer and pick it up asap….

Vehicle is housed out of Bungendore, S/E NSW. 30 Mins to Canberra, 20 minutes to Queanbeyan etc

Phone number for more details - 0408 469 880

Cheers

Andrew

liquidforce

Re: Audi Allroad needs a new home

Postby liquidforce » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:12 am

hi Andrew

DO you have any photos?

Installation, Diagnostics, Coding & Tow Bars Australia wide
Revo Technik & V-Tech Chip Tuning

Stains

Re: Audi Allroad needs a new home

Postby Stains » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 am

Sorry mate thought I would get a email message saying I would have a question to reply to in this blog.

I ended up posting it that night on ebay for $100 and sold for just over $2400 after frenzy of bidding so was pretty happy with the outcome.

Have just got some new still in packaging front and rear air bag suspensions to sell at cost price or thereabouts. Will take some pics and post later.

Cheers

Andrew